- Asking The Right Questions- Minnesota Teacher Supply and Demand 2009
- Learning to Lead, 2008
This report summarizes 24 interviews about leadership development done with CEO’s and senior executives in many respected companies, ranging from Cargill, Carlson, Hallmark and Target to Ken Davis Barbeque and Latino Communications Network. The report also explains how lessons learned from these interviews are being used to help carry out the Minnesota Leadership Academy for Charter and Alternative Schools.
- Improving Charter School Leadership, with NGA Center for Best Practices, 2008
- Improvements are Needed: Minnesota Principals, Superintendents, and Parent/Community Advocates Assess Teacher Preparation, 1998
- It’s Apparent: We Can and Should Have More Parent/Educator Partnerships, 1994
- ELL Report English Language Learner Students and Charter Schools in New York State: a report from the NY Governor’s Leadership Team for High Quality Charter Public Schools