Starting in 2015, CSC began working with a new group of schools. These included
- Brooklyn Center High School
- Choice Technical Academy, Owatonna
- Dream Technical Academy, Willmar
- Face to Face Academy
- Fairview Alternative School (Roseville Public School)
- PCYC Contract Alternative School – Minneapolis
The overall goal is to help each school involve at least 50% of their juniors and seniors in some form of dual high school/college credit.
Funding comes from Generation Next, and the Bigelow, Otto Bremer, Securian, and St. Paul Foundations.