ON DUAL HIGH SCHOOL/COLLEGE CREDIT PROGRAMS
Please take a look at the following reports that are relevant t0 understanding the impact, results, and potential for Dual High School/College Credit programs in Minnesota. Click on the links to open the PDF reports:
Here is the same data, but showing the gains each student group makes in graduation rates:
- 1 pg Dual Credit research summary on the impact of dual credit for student outcomes and attainment, CSC 2014
- Completing College: A State-Level View of Student Attainment Rates, a Signature Report by the Student Clearinghouse Research Center, February 2013
- MDE Rigorous Course Taking Legislative Report, FY 2012. Thanks to the Minnesota Department of Education (MDE) for producing and sharing this report on Dual High School/College Credit.
- Taking College Courses in High School: A Strategy for College Readiness (The College Outcomes of Dual Enrollment in Texas). Jobs for the Future, October 2012.
- Progress and Possiblilites:Trends in Public High School Student Participation with Minnesota’s Dual Credit Programs 2006-2011 . This report was prepared by CSC staff and published in January 2012.
- The College Payoff: Education, Occupations, Lifetime Earnings. The Georgetown University Center on Education and the Workforce. August 2011.
- What We Know About Dual Enrollment: Research Overview Community College Research Center, Teachers College, Columbia University. February 2012.