REPORTS ON DUAL HIGH SCHOOL/COLLEGE CREDIT PROGRAMS
Please take a look at the following reports that are relevant t0 understanding the impact, results, and potential for Dual High School/College Credit programs in Minnesota. Click on the links to open the PDF reports:
- Minnesota State Report on Student Participation during 2016-17 school year in PSEO on campus and concurrent enrollment, by campus. Thanks to Doug Anderson, Director of Communication and Media at Minnesota State for providing this information. Please click on report to enlarge it.
Here is the same data, but showing the gains each student group makes in graduation rates:
- 1 pg Dual Credit research summary on the impact of dual credit for student outcomes and attainment, CSC 2014
- Completing College: A State-Level View of Student Attainment Rates, a Signature Report by the Student Clearinghouse Research Center, February 2013
- MDE Rigorous Course Taking Legislative Report, FY 2019. Thanks to the Minnesota Department of Education (MDE) for producing and sharing this report on Dual High School/College Credit.
- Taking College Courses in High School: A Strategy for College Readiness (The College Outcomes of Dual Enrollment in Texas). Jobs for the Future, October 2012.
- Progress and Possiblilites:Trends in Public High School Student Participation with Minnesota’s Dual Credit Programs 2006-2011 . This report was prepared by CSC staff and published in January 2012.
- The College Payoff: Education, Occupations, Lifetime Earnings. The Georgetown University Center on Education and the Workforce. August 2011.
- What We Know About Dual Enrollment: Research Overview Community College Research Center, Teachers College, Columbia University. February 2012.