Take advantage of great dual credit courses at your high school! Many of Minnesota’s high schools offer Dual Credit programs that allow qualifying students to earn college credit while still in high school at little or no cost.
Dual Credit programs are a great way for high school students to challenge themselves academically, earn college credit, and save time and money. Eligible high school students can choose to participate in the following dual credit programs: Postsecondary Enrollment Options (PSEO), Concurrent Enrollment (CE), Advanced Placement (AP) and International Baccalaureate (IB).
See all our Dual High School/College Credit blog posts.
See all of our Dual High School/College Credit pages:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Get a Jump Start on your Future
- MAP of PSEO Sites and Dual Credit Policies
- Advanced Placement (AP)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Postsecondary Enrollment Options (PSEO)
- Concurrent Enrollment
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Career and Technical Information
Dual Credit Videos:
Language Specific Videos
- Jump Start Your Future (multicultural)
- Jump Start Your Future (Hmong)
- Jump Start Your Future (Arabic)
- Jump Start Your Future (Somali)
- Karen Dual Credit Video (Karen)
- Oportunidades de Crédito Doble para Estudiantes de High School Latinos (Spanish)
- 10th Grade PSEO Expansion (Spanish)
Dual Credit Students Speak Out