Take advantage of great dual credit courses at your high school! Many of Minnesota’s high schools offer Dual Credit programs that allow qualifying students to earn college credit while still in high school at little or no cost.
Dual Credit programs are a great way for high school students to challenge themselves academically, earn college credit, and save time and money. Eligible high school students can choose to participate in the following dual credit programs: Postsecondary Enrollment Options (PSEO), Concurrent Enrollment (CE), Advanced Placement (AP) and International Baccalaureate (IB).
Take a look at the newly revised Dual Credit Comparison Chart.
See all of our Dual High School/College Credit blog posts.
See all of our Dual High School/College Credit pages:
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- Get a Jump Start on your Future (Two Booklets!)
- MAP of PSEO Sites and Dual Credit Policies
- Student Voices – Real Dual Credit Students
- Advanced Placement (AP)
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Concurrent Enrollment
- Postsecondary Enrollment Options (PSEO)
- College Level Examination Program (CLEP)
- Career and Technical Information
More great resources for students, parents, and educators available on the MN Department of Education’s Dual Credit website at: www.readysetgomn.org
CHECK OUT THE JUMP START DUAL CREDIT BOOKLET – 4TH EDITION!!!
Published September 2013
This edition features student authors from the following St. Paul schools:
Gordon Parks, Creative Arts, and AGAPE high schools, Higher Ground Academy, Open World Learning Community, and Community of Peace Academy.
This publication was made possible through the generous contributions of the Bremer, Frey, Morning, St. Paul, and Travelers Foundations
Check out all editions of the booklet here.
CSC’s Interactive Dual Credit MAP:
Dual Credit Videos:
- Jump Start (music video)
- DINERO (Spanish) (music video)
- SUCCESS (music video)
- 10th Grade Tech (music video)
Language Specific Videos
- Jump Start Your Future (multicultural)
- Dual Credit Options (Dakota)
- Jump Start Your Future (Hmong)
- Jump Start Your Future (Arabic)
- Jump Start Your Future (Somali)
- Jump Start Your Future (Karen)
- Oportunidades de Crédito Doble (Spanish)
- DINERO (Spanish)
Dual Credit Students Speak Out
- Sasha Houston Brown (Advisor – American Indian Success Program at MCTC)
- Jullone Glad (Indian Education at SPPS)